What is Scuba Diving in Tarkarli. How it is done?
There are some Rock formation in nearly areas shore sites of Tarkarli and Devbag. These sites well known for beautiful Corals. There are Scuba diving boats operating from Tsunami island, Tarkarli beach and Dandi beach Malvan scuba diving operators in Tarkarli take up by mechanical boat takes 10-15 minutes to reach site give u basic training instruction and take for the dive 30 minutes.
I want to do Scuba diving for more time and want to dive deeper sites are there any deep diving sites in Tarkarli?
Yes you can go scuba Diving for more time and deep as well there are deep water diving sites like square Rocks, Seven Mandal Rocks for deep divers for budget deep diving Programmers.
Are there any discount for groups for scuba diving in tarkarli?
Yes, if there is a group 5 or more than 5 u get 10 % Discount but discount applies only on advance booking.
Where do we have to reach for scuba diving on tarkarli beach?
We do booking trips and all bookings are schedule according to time pick up/ boat leaves from Dandi beach (Dandeshwar Temple) Malvan.
Reason : Dandi beach is safe for pick up & drop for Boat
- Free parking facility
- Water sports facility
- Restaurant Availability
- Changing Rooms
- Easy network Connectivity
- Parasailing and water Park
Deep Diving in Malvan and tarkarli
1) Private boat trip.
2) First training dive in malvan and second deep dive in mandal rocks. Total 45 mins boat journey
To the destination.
3) Two dives 20 mins each with photo and video session. Extra 5 ,mins added as a complimentary diving time.
4) Extra practice or training time is added in the session . Without any extra cost.
5) No more than 5 PPL in a boat. We promise that we deliver a best service to our guest.
6) A complete scuba gear is provided.
7) Scuba diving programme cost 3500/-pp .
8) A certificate is provided after completion of the programme.
• Snorkeling:Rs. 1000.00
• Boating: Rs. 300.00
Contact 9867849741 Yogesh masurkar
What we get to experience underwater for deep dive??
Click on the below video.